Staff Accountant Immediate In-Office DC Role! About the Company and Opportunity: • Our client is a Nonprofit located in Washington DC and need immediate in-office help! Due to growth, they are hiring a Staff Accountant in their US headquarter location in the Washington DC area, metro accessible!
• This position starts in contract paying $28 - $32 hourly. For the right candidate, this role has the potential to go permanent with a yearly salary of $55,000 - $65,000. Overview of the Staff Accountant role: • Scanning and organizing documents in an electronic environment
• Filing and organizing paper documents
• Opening, documenting, organizing, and distributing inter-office and outside mail sent to the Finance Department
• Blackbaud Financial Edge data entry, may include General Journal entries, AP Vendor Invoices, AR Client Invoices,
• Routine General Ledger reconciliations, such as bank, credit card accounts, AR and AP control accounts to subsidiary ledgers
• Cross-train and backup for the data entry and reconciliations, not as a primary responsibilities Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant: • Software savvy with experience in accounting ERPs - Blackbaud Financial Edge software a PLUS
• Staff Accountant experience