The Candidate will be the Scrum Master for two or three agile teams. The teams consist of developers, testers, business analysts who Wholesale Credit. As Scrum Master, the Candidate will be responsible for a wide range tasks including leading Agile meeting cadence, managing story boards and backlogs, business analysis, project coordination/tracking/reporting, risk mitigation, timelines and hitting milestones.
Job Requirements - Required Skills
* 5+ years' experience on a development team as a scrum master
* Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
* Good understanding of project management and waterfall SDLC as external groups we interface with are often waterfall based.
* Facilitation skills to ensure effective running of agile cadence meetings, workshops and team meetings.
* Strong communication and leadership skills.
* Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and multitask effectively.
* Ability to work under minimal supervision.
* JIRA Experience
* Strongly detail oriented, organized, and analytical.
* Wholesale Credit experience
* First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, Scaled Agile SSM, etc).
* Experience with multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
* Experience working in a SAFe Agile delivery model nice to have, but not required.
* Advanced degree preferred.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.