Intuit payroll tax analyst
- Seeking an experience Payroll Tax Analyst to join industry leading tech company
- BS degree
- Ideally held previous Payroll Tax Analyst role
- 3-7 years of payroll tax experience
- Experience with tax notices, W2, payroll tax laws
- Advanced Excel and data manipulation and reporting skills
- This candidate will not be processing payroll but will be analyzing payroll tax, responding to tax notices, utilizing excel for reporting and data manipulation, etc.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.