SUMMARY: Performs moderately complex Crude Accounting activities in accordance with policies, principles, standards, and regulatory requirements. Reviews crude contracts to ensure accurate recording and settlement of crude inventory.
* Collects, compiles, analyzes, and verifies financial data to ensure the integrity of accounting records. Investigates and resolves discrepancies.
* Prepares analysis and schedules in support of financial statements.
* Posts journal entries and other financial transactions, maintains general ledger, and reconciles accounts.
* Identifies efficiency gaps and recommends ways to improve processes and standards
* Prepares analysis and financial reports and statements, which may include profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, variance analysis, regulatory reports, and filings.
* Prepares schedules for internal groups and external auditors.
* Reviews crude & secondary contracts for appropriate recording of inventory and costs.
* Provides GL for crude invoices to AP for appropriate recording.
* Provides management with actionable accounting and variance analysis.
Pay: $70,000-75,000 a year
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.