Currently hiring for a grant accountant for a college in the Tampa area!
Schedule: M-F 8:30-5:30
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance for Federal, State, local, and private grants
- Knowledge of OMB uniform guidance (federal grants only)
- Prepare invoices, reports, projections including payroll expenditures, journal entries, and budget vouchers
- Analyze data, reconcile GL accounts, and verify accuracy of accounting classifications
- Assist the grants office and institutional research office to review new grant applications and related budgets
- Prepare for audits and respond to auditors questions
- Assist PIs and grant personnel with grant issues, and ensure compliance with grantor and institutional requirements
- Assist in preparing the SEFA Reports and its reconciliation
- Prepares periodic and special reports of grant account status or analysis as required
- Provides procedures and addresses pertinent issues related to grants accounting as needed
- Prepares and will conduct Fiscal site visit/audit to sub-contractor
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related business field
- 1-2 years+ of Grant Accountant experience
- Intermediate Excel experience
Hosting phone interviews 1/30-2/4, if qualify and interested, apply below!
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.