1) 1-3 years of financial modeling experience
2) MBA required
3) Understanding of overall infrastructure & telecom because that will be the division the candidate will be producing financial models for
* Support the full life cycle of infrastructure investments from opportunity assessment, business case development, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and execution
* Critical member of transaction team and will support other members of the deal team, primarily but not exclusively through financial analysis and due diligence
* Extensive financial modeling and valuation analyses including sensitivity analysis to support potential investment opportunities
* Participate in negotiations with prospective partners alongside other deal team members
* Assist in review of all legal documentation including debt financing, share purchase, shareholders agreements, and other ancillary documents
* Support the preparation and presentation of investment recommendations to internal stakeholders
* Work collaboratively with broad cross-functional partners such as Finance, Legal, Regulatory and Policy, to champion and drive execution of projects
* Assemble presentation materials and other written documentation in support of deal communications within Facebook and for our external partners
You will collaborate closely with a broad Facebook cross-functional team and regional partner managers to identify, assess and evaluate, devise, structure and negotiate investments to accelerate deployment of open, shared network infrastructure.
Skills: * Excellent quantitative and economics analysis skills
* Strong financial and operational modeling skills
* 3+ years of corporate finance experience, preferably with exposure to emerging markets
* Infrastructure-related investing experience, preferably in telecoms sector
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Investment experience (public, private, buy-sell side, private equity, project finance, etc.)
* Project finance or other debt-based investment experience
* Experience evaluating infrastructure sharing investment models (Fiberco, co-build, submarine consortiums and / or Towerco).
* Knowledge of telecom infrastructure
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.