***Must be able to work W-2***
We are seeking an application owner/system integration specialist for a 12-18 month contract. This person will be responsible for managing and on-boarding all the 3rd party vendor marketing applications and ensuring they meet compliance, governance, and regulations policies.
* Accountable for managing and facilitating the full portfolio of application data / information and ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the technology platform meet compliance and service level objectives.
* The Application Owner is accountable to manage applications in compliance with applicable bank policies and standards and meet the objectives and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) required of the function it supports. Application Owner accountabilities include (but are not limited to) application access reviews, GIS security remediation, audits, software license management required by applications, not permitted technology remediation and support/facilitation of recovery planning and tests.
* The named 'Application Owner' in the consolidated AIT/AppHQ platform will be the initial contact as the subject matter expert for the application and is accountable to ensure all information contained in systems of record about the application is correct.
* The Application Owner is the single point of contact and is accountable for the quality and completeness of the data on the application records in AppHQ at all times. An Application Owner may assign tasks, but not accountability to the Data Proxy for the accuracy of the application record.
* The Application Owner role is relied on to best answer questions about technology used within the application and development activities. As the application's primary technical contact, s/he must assist with technology incident resolution by providing technical details, usage, dependencies and lead recovery if necessary.
* The Application Owner may be responsible for the relationship/account management of a client/business area in all information technology activities.
* For applications that are vendor managed, the Application Owner will work closely with their support and vendor management partners to provide technical direction as necessary to ensure the vendor's application meets objectives, SLA's, and that all applicable information about the application is correct.
* End to End design and development of comprehensive solutions for integration with multiple applications and 3rd party vendors.
* The Systems Integrator has subject matter expertise of major SOR's, middleware systems and front line systems within a given product, channel or business domain.
* Supports the story and backlog development of an Agile train/teams by mapping a path between those three components to support delivery within each increment (Sprint/PI) and validate against acceptance criteria
* Produces a work product that is modular in nature (i.e. each piece of the architecture can be built and deployed in no more than two PI's).
* Works with Product Owner to define requirements/stories; reviews, analyzes and evaluates products and business user needs ensuring that the product is compliant with all standards and policies
* Collaborates with PO/PM's and developers on reproducing, detailing, and documenting reported defects
* Contributes in grooming stories/defining requirements that may involve non-complex interaction with 'third party'/ other interfaces or partners.
* Adhere to release timelines and ensure timely code submission
* Works with 3rd party vendors and partners to deliver necessary code in support of a given story.
* Contributes to test planning and participates in test case reviews and conducts testing with 3rd party vendors and partners.
* Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality
* Understand and utilize basic architecture components in solution development
* Adept at conducting research to understand system functionality and translate into user requirements
* Supports the development and execution of implementation plans
* Serves as a liaison between the business and technology groups
* Escalates risks/issues to Technology Manager, Product Owner/Manager & Portfolio Delivery Manager to provide visibility and/or obtain resolution
* Responsible for Financial Management (Budget Tracking) - not sure if this applies to everyone else but my team does do this
* Collaborates with Technology groups and 3rd Party vendors to facilitate the diagnosis and resolution of production incidents
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.