* Run all customer credit card payments and record/post to POR (Point of Rental) sub ledger
* Open all checks received in mail
* Post all customer check & ach deposits (scan remote deposit checks to Citizens)
* Enter billing corrections in POR
* Enter / manage new customer accounts and updates into POR. For new accounts, run the Credit Safe report, review credit app for completeness and follow-up on references if needed. Have controller approve customer set-up and file customer reports. Customer maintenance includes entering and updating COI's (Cert of Ins.) and resale certificates if applicable
* A/R - Prelims - work with CRF and customers on pre-lim of certain customers and jobs; provide releases based on payment and time frame requested
* A/R - review and assist in aged A/R collections; process bad debt customers as approved by management and send to CRF for collections if warranted.
* Follow-up with CRF on accounts sent to collections or CRF legal.
* A/R customer contact for providing invoices and statements as requested or fielding invoice-related questions/disputes.
* Provide management with daily cash deposits summary report
* Mail out customer invoices (daily)
* Run in POR and mail out monthly statements (for non-email customers)
* Import & batch over POR AP and EOD g/l entry into Quickbooks
* Add additional information on QBs g/l entry for credit card, checks, ach deposits; also for equipment sales transactions
* Banking - record account transfers between accounts; initiate funds transfers (payments) to certain vendors.
* All bank reconciliations in Quickbooks
* Manage & reconcile Petty Cash in Corona facility
* Run internal re-rent report and calculate re-rent costs by vendor each month and enter payable into Quickbooks
* Run End of Day in POR
* Enter / manage sales tax codes in POR
* Pay and file California sales tax (monthly payments, quarterly filing) as well as out-of-state payment and filing (TX, FL, GA, AZ)
Backup / Assist with A/P and HR& Payroll as needed.
Additional duties & projects as assigned by Controller and Owners
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.