A large company in the Seattle area is seeking an accounting specialist to join their team.
Responsible for accurately determining what type of invoice is being submitted and putting it in the correct queue. This role needs someone who is able to work independently in a head's down position. Though the team does interact with each other, the role is very heads down.
* Answers and resolves all internal and external customer queries relating to invoice, payment, and reconciliation of holds or exceptions.
* Maintains master files and initiates various processes.
* Verifies invoice information to company and government requirements.
* May prepares invoices for payment including matching invoices to receipts and purchase orders and ensuring proper authorization for payment.
* Provides analysis on all exceptions and proactively communicates and resolves exceptions
* Run/Monitor error and exception reports
* Resolves accounting questions and issues. Researches and responds to internal and external customer inquiries.
* Verifies accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received and AP accounting reported.
* Includes records creation, managing disbursements data, audit responses, expenses and other payments.
* Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Invoice Processing
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.