Meets or exceeds established production levels for loans based on budget (third party origination) for new business and develops/maintains working relationships with Brokers/Correspondent Lenders.
- Solicits Brokers/Correspondents to originate mortgage loans.
- Maintains existing base of business and expands volume within region.
- Expands geographic sales region as directed by management to meet production goals.
- Solicits other opportunities for business through existing Broker base, i.e. commercial/bulk loans and sub-servicing.
- Actively pursues business development opportunities within market and consistently establishes new profitable customer relationships as evidenced by meeting established sales goals.
Is actively involved in the community and finds ways to leverage those relationships into networking opportunities that result in new business as evidenced by sales reports.
Demonstrates excellent customer service, both in person and on phone, as evidenced by minimal complaints from Broker/Correspondents and management observation.