Wealth Management Relationship Manager - Coral Gables, FL
This position is responsible for developing, managing and retaining a book of business of clients with focus on the International and US domestic market. The Wealth Management Relationship Manager maintains a highly dedicated professional relationship with each customer to ensure a big picture and unbiased approach to solving their overall financial situation. Coordinates with product specialists such as trust officers, loan specialists, etc. to integrate solutions. Ensures high standards of service quality are provided to customers to strengthen customer loyalty. Adheres to the Bank's BSA/AML, Compliance and Security Policies and Procedures.
Essentials of the Job:
• Develop new client business using internal network (branches and Commercial Relationship Managers) and external knowledge of target market;
• Assess customer goals and needs and provides comprehensive advice to customers on proper investment, banking (deposit and lending) and trust solutions;
• Keep abreast of financial products to provide the best advice and optimize cross-selling potential;
• Use available tools and applications to prepare and deliver proposals based on clients goals and needs;
• Coordinate client meetings with product specialists to support the sale of products and services;
• Coordinate, integrate and deliver proposals jointly with different areas and units of the bank;
• Identify potential customer issues and channels them with the units responsible to solve them, ensuring the process of resolution is administered within the established parameters of quality and efficiency. Follows-up until issue is resolved;
• Seek constant feedback by customers and identify quality issues within the group to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction;
• Act as a customer advocate within and outside of the organization;
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics or related field. Other degrees may be acceptable. Series 7 and 66 (or equivalent). A master's degree or other well-known professional certification are a plus.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
Two (2) years of experience in wealth management business, preferably with experience in investment services and knowledge of trust services
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
Dexterity in the use of financial systems and applications.
Possesses knowledge of investment and banking products.
Must have superior sales, negotiation and relationship management skills.
Can manage large accounts independently.