Wealth Management Relationship Manager, Miami FL
The Wealth Management Relationship Manager I is Responsible for developing, managing and retaining a book of business of clients with focus in the Intl market. The WM RM maintains a highly dedicated professional relationship with each customer to ensure a big picture and unbiased approach to solving their overall financial situation. Coordinates with product specialists such as trust officers, loan specialists, etc. to integrate solutions. Ensures high standards of service quality are provided to customers to strengthen customer loyalty.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Develops new client business using internal network (branches and Commercial Relationship Managers) and external knowledge of target market;
- Assesses customer goals and needs and provides comprehensive advice to customers on proper investment, banking (deposit and lending) and trust solutions;
- Keeps abreast of financial products to provide the best advice and optimize cross-selling potential;
- Uses available tools and applications to prepare and deliver proposals based on clients goals and needs;
- Coordinates client meetings with product specialists to support the sale of products and services;
- Coordinate, integrate and deliver proposals jointly with different areas and units of the bank;
- Identifies potential customer issues and channels them with the units responsible to solve them, ensuring the process of resolution is administered within the established parameters of quality and efficiency. Follows-up until issue is resolved;
- Seek constant feedback by customers and identify quality issues within the group to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Acts as a customer advocate within and outside of the organization;
- Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training;
- Identifies and reports to immediate supervisor any current or prospective risks to earnings or capital arising from violations of, or nonconformance with, laws, rules, regulations, prescribed practices, internal policies and procedures or ethical standards;
- Actively ensure compliance with Amerant Code of Ethics and all BSA/AML, USA Patriot Act, OFAC, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures;
- Answer accurately and on a timely manner BSA/AML inquiries. Actively work with customers and his team to understand each customer's normal account activity;
- All other duties as required.
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
Bachelors degree in business, finance, economics or related field. Other degrees may be acceptable.
Series 7 and 66.
A masters' degree or other well-known professional certification are a plus.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
2+ years' experience in wealth management business. Preferably with experience in the investment services and good knowledge of trust services
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
Dexterity in the use of financial systems and applications. Possesses knowledge of investment and banking products. Must have superior sales, negotiation and relationship management skills. Can manage large accounts independently.
Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 products including MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Teams, and MS PowerPoint