Workforce management provides forecasting, staffing and financial planning support for operations partners. Capacity planners work with senior leaders in WFM, operations and finance to define annual staffing requirements and the hiring plans needed to support them. Details of job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
* Serve as a WFM ambassador supporting customers and selling services both internally and externally.
* Forecast membership contact rates, receipts, volumes, shrinkage, written correspondence, claims and other inventories as needed using forecasting modules and other forecasting tools while applying applicable forecasting techniques such as time series analysis, event-driven modeling, quantitative analysis and regression analysis.
* Work closely with financial coordinators to perform long- and short-term capacity planning which is used to determine staffing requirements.
* Regularly conduct presentations regarding staff planning and workload situations to all levels of leadership including the president of the company when necessary.
* Data gathering, reporting and presenting.
* Assist in the mentoring and development of junior WFM resources.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in an analytics-based discipline (Math, IT, Computer Science, Statistics) or 3+ years of relevant WFM experience as a forecast analyst.
* Prior finance/budget experience.
* Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques used to forecast demand and to produce staffing models.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Advanced/Expert MS Office suite user.
* Prior experience with SQL, SAS and/or R a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in analytics field.
* 7+ years of WFM experience.
* Proficient in data analysis utilizing SQL, SAS and R.
* Prior experience with contact center telephony software (Cisco, Avaya, Genesys and/or Five9).
* Proficient with Aspect eWFM.