Aston Carter is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Vendor Manager, Third Party Risk role with a client in the St Louis area.
- Contract Performance Management including Risk Assessment compliance/mitigation.
- Situation/incident analysis and issue resolution.
- Negotiation support.
- Third Party analysis (spend and portfolio optimization).
- Coordinate periodic Third Party business reviews.
- 8+ years of Third Party management experience, a BS/BA degree or higher in a field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences.
- Ability to manage Third Party relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation support, oversight, and SLA management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Third Party contracts reviews
- Ability to grasp complex Third Party issues quickly, coordinate resolution plan, and drive for resolutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of Third Party Risk Information Management System.
- Strong relationship management skills.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.