This role owns the relationship between Safeguard the Vendor. They extract and analyze reports and decide which vendors to contact, and drive performance.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Responsible for approximately 200 vendors
- Decide which vendors to contact based on performance and current status of orders
- Troubleshoot & resolve issues discovered in the analysis process
- Lead vendor discussions to work through issues and develop capacity
- Understand Safeguard initiatives and teach vendors as appropriate, includes items such as new mobile initiatives, large process changes, and policies
- Determine the best course of action to deliver on expectations and ensure that performance is met.
- Assign orders to vendors and determine rules for system assignment
- Lead the implementation of work completion such as winterizations or grass
- Deep knowledge of service line to help vendors deal with issues faced
- Lead scorecard calls, develop remediation, and follow-up on plans
- VAM level 1 are required to work Maintenance order escalations, or other maintenance orders for 4 hours each week, at management discretion this is not required during download week or the month Seasonal is transitioning to snow or initial grass cuts.
- The Vendor Account Manager role includes all service lines, it is an expectation that the VAM move into any role requested.
Safeguard's Core Values
- Customer Service = Resolution
- Team Work