Valuation Specialist (BW27291)
Our client is a highly reputable legal firm that is looking for a Valuation Specialist to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to gain valuable experience and grow and advance their career with the company. Work with great leadership and mentors! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Valuation Specialist will be responsible for a mix of financial analysis projects and supporting the litigation teams to prove liability theories and to demonstrate financial loss. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Valuation Specialist will work independently and interact with all levels of attorneys and staff within the firm.
- Create dynamic valuation models for attorney use.
- Utilize complex electronic data sets produced in litigation to calculate wage and hour damages for large groups of workers in class action lawsuits.
- Assist attorneys with drafting settlement demand letters and letters to court, explaining how damages calculations were performed.
- Review internal and third-party valuation models to ensure that the analyses are valid, accurate, and can withstand court scrutiny.
- Occasional opportunities to testify in court about how calculations were performed and summaries developed.
- The Valuation Specialist will perform other calculations and duties as needed.