Creative Financial Staffing has teamed up with an international publicly traded Service Organization to identify a VP of Treasury.
Highlights of the VP of Treasury opportunity:
• International publicly traded company with over $6B in revenue.
• The overall revenue has increased by nearly 100% over 5 years
• In the past year along both Revenue and Stock has increased over 22% and Net Income has nearly doubled.
• Our client's international footprint has expanded and they are now operating in 16 countries
• The company is in an extremely stable industry and is recording record quarters.
• This role will offer complexity, visibility and credibility
• The company offers top notch benefits and compensation package (base + bonus + RSUs)
The VP of Treasury’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Reporting to the Treasurer and managing a team of 11, the VP of Treasury will oversee and execute all aspects of the worldwide treasury function, including serving as a primary point of contact for fixed income investors, bankers, investment banks, advisors, rating agencies, and insurers.
• Oversee worldwide capital markets, cash management, and risk management.
• Ensure that liquidity is efficiently managed worldwide by strategically analyzing cash requirements
• Analyze and recommend optimal uses for cash in conjunction with the capital allocation strategy.
• Evaluate and execute capital markets transactions and lead the capital markets team.
• Partner with the Tax and Accounting departments to establish strategies to optimize the capital structure.
• Manage global banking relationships.
• Manage the Company’s existing financing arrangements and global credit facilities.
• Develop the ratings agencies strategy and execute the program in partnership with the Investor Relations team and other senior executives.
• Develop and lead the execution of the various hedging programs and derivative contracts
• Continuously improve the treasury function’s systems, processes, and controls.