Vice President of Product, eCommerce
As Vice President of Product, eCommerce, you will lead the development and implementation of online products. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Global eCommerce and interface with the President and key business stakeholders. You hold a proven track record of successfully growing an eCommerce business and will use that knowledge to develop roadmaps that align with the needs of the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Oversee management responsibility for business relationships, product management for stores systems, including developing strategies, requirements, proposals, operational processes, and procedures.
Create and maintain e-Commerce roadmaps to meet the current and future needs of the business. Oversight of the e-Commerce structure and the majority of retail product development and maintenance projects.
Foster company-wide business relationships and clearly communicate the vision of eCommerce throughout the organization in order to gain support and endorsement for high-level strategies, while translating those strategies to internal and external teams.
Create and present systems options that enable future growth while managing cost, while measuring risk and reward and proposing contingency plans.
Engage in day-to-day operating activities to include expense, cost, and margin control; and monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goal management.
Assist in developing and implementing technology release plans, working with all departments to execute and drive adoption/utilization of new systems.
Manage and negotiate with a variety of vendors to leverage their capabilities and provide higher value and stable services for the organization.
Establish processes for continual review and improvement of policy and procedure standards, to include quantitative metrics capture and time-series trend measurement and analysis.
Collaborate with internal departments, such as IT and Marketing, to develop and optimize the digital customer experience for products.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 10 years of experience performing Product Management or Product development related duties working on large projects and programs
- 5+ years of experience in an eCommerce environment
- Experience in growing an e-Commerce business through technology, marketing, and cross-departmental collaboration
- Working knowledge ofweb platforms, technologies and development life cycle as well as advanced knowledge of e-Commerce backend systems and operations
- Experience performing long-term (5 year) planning for projects and initiatives
- Experience in and desire to get your hands dirty in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Strong operational and product experience; 5+ years preferably inside multiple high-growth companies
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to consistently develop and maintain strong business partnerships
- Strong technical, analytical, and planning skills
- Strong business acumen and program management skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive, movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
- Master's Degree, MBA or professional certification
Learn More About Us
The VP of Product, eCommerce is part of the new e-Commerce Division, a team dedicated to elevating the Company's global online product portfolio. To learn more about our teams, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.