Our client, a leader in the Banking Industry, is seeking a VP Corporate Controller who will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s accounting function, including accounting operations, external reporting and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Ensure that reported financial and operational results comply with U.S. GAAP, SEC and regulatory guidelines as well as with company-established policies and procedures
- Responsible for detailed analyses of financial statements and related internal reporting, and making recommendations to management
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the financial reporting and accounting operations departments
- Review of all SEC and regulatory filings including Forms 10-Q, 10-K, Proxy Statement, Call Report, Y-9, etc.
- Oversee the company’s implementation and adoption of CECL, including program design and having in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements associated with CECL
- Assists with the preparation of the company’s quarterly earnings release, conference call materials and investor presentation
- Acts as the primary point of contact with the external accounting firm related to the audit of the financial statements and application of technical accounting standards
- Plays an important role in the completion of annual/periodic regulatory examinations