Provide sophisticated wealth planning support to Managing Directors, Wealth Advisors, Private Bankers, and other client-facing employees as a key member of client strategy teams; communicate with clients regularly regarding wealth planning strategies.
- Prepare comprehensive wealth plans.
- Determine assumptions to be used for all analyses.
- Develop models to analyze clients situations.
- Review and summarize complex estate planning documents.
- Develop strategies and propose recommendations to meet clients’ objectives.
- Analyze insurance and client employee benefits.
- Take a leadership role in team and bank projects/assignments.
- Understand tax implications of various wealth planning strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of wealth planning, portfolio management, and tax concepts.
- Work with ICG, Portfolio Managers and Wealth Advisors to develop the investment strategy.
- Analyze stock options and concentrated stock positions and recommend divestiture strategies.
- Assist the Lead Relationship Manager in relationship management duties.
- Prepare and review client follow-up letters and correspondences.
- Respond to client phone calls and emails.
- Present wealth plans to clients.
- Explain wealth planning, tax and investments management concepts and strategies to clients and employees through both written and oral communication.
- Coordinate tasks related to services for the client.