An enterprise level financial services company is looking for multiple UI Developers to join their team.
This team is building out applications for credit collections for the Credit Deparment's different credit streams. This impacts the company by allowing them to earn/collect money in an easier/more efficient way.
Typical Task Breakdown/Rhythm:
* Participate in design, development and implementation of technical systems.
* Develop user interfaces for internal web applications using Node.JS, React, Angular and supporting frameworks.
* Implement shared components and frameworks using Java in a Linux/Solaris based environment.
* Work in an agile environment interacting with architects, cross functional engineering teams, Product Management, QA, and partner teams to ensure we develop the correct product for the job at hand.
* Enhance and maintain existing product capabilities.
* Play an active role in providing feedback on new processes through design and code reviews.
Years of Experience:
* 3+ years of experience with Node.JS.- Front End.
* 3+ years of experience with Angular and/or React.
* Intermediate to expert level Java skills.
* Basic Java skills with knowledge of Java best practices.
* Understand the concepts around concurrency and transactions.
* Knowledge of distributed systems software design.
* Strong unit testing experience using frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, or Jest.
3+ years of experience with Java
* Knowledge of JAX-RS.
* Experience with dependency injection frameworks (Webpack, Require JS).
* SQL experience (preferably Oracle).
* Understanding of Continuous Integration concepts.
* Understands security concepts and tooling including but not limited to PKI, Cryptography, along with how those apply to web concepts (HTTP(S), SSL/TLS, certificates, etc.).
* Experience with object-relational mapping technologies (Hibernate, JPA, etc.).
* Experience with Mave or other tools.
Degrees or Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in computer science or Related Field.
-Opportunity to work with the latest technologies!
-Great work environment! (game room, bar on site, multiple work spaces on site).
-Opportunity to work for a big name company!
-High visibility project that is making an impact to the business!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.