UNIVERSAL BANKER – VICTORY LAKES
Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
UNIVERSAL BANKER for our full-service banking centers – THE, VICTORY LAKES BANKING CENTER, JOB (#23-20)
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
The Universal Banker will serve in a dual-purpose role which requires a candidate to fulfil responsibilities of both a (Teller) and a (Relationship Banker).
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serve customers; walk-in and drive-in in a courteous and professional manner by processing a variety of transactions; deposits, withdrawals, checks, money orders, traveler’s checks, redeeming bonds; ensures all necessary information is in place prior to completing transactions.
2. Attract new customer relationships; retain and expand existing customer relationships; initiates referrals and cross-sell bank products and services as set by bank management.
3. Assist and /or support other banking centers when needed.
4. Follow bank policies and procedures.
5. Advises and counsel new and existing customers on all branch financial services.
6. Maintain and balance cash drawer daily.
7. Meet referral goals set by management.
8. Support Senior Teller in maintaining a balancing record that is in line with policy; find and correct outages and enlist help as needed for difficult errors.
9. Provide assistance to Senior Teller by assisting Teller’s with answering questions, resolving customer issues and performing Teller duties as needed.
10. Open and processes accounts, products, and/or services for customers after consulting with them on their specific needs. Assist customers whenever possible.
11. Solicits cross-sells and opens new accounts according to guidelines
12. Demonstrate a deep understanding of products and present benefits by cross-selling to existing and new customers.
13. Achieve personal sales goals and actively participate in banking center sales and marketing activities.
14. Establish customer relationships, conduct telephone prospecting, outbound calls.
15. Solicits loan applications, obtains appropriate documentation, follows up and closes loans accurately the first time.
16. Perform other duties as assigned by management.