Creative Financial Staffing has been exclusively retained by a Private Equity Back For-Profit Healthcare Organization to identify a “Turnaround” CFO who can manage the daily operations of the accounting/finance function while partnering with the CEO to drive the strategic financial turnaround of the company to set it up for a transition in 1-2 years. The corporate offices are located west of Boston.
Why the CFO opportunity?
1. The Company: The Parent Company was formed in 2012 with the sole purpose of building a clinically focused national provider of behavioral and substance abuse services for the surrounding communities.
2. The Growth: Since inception, the company has completed 3 major acquisitions and 2 tuck-in acquisitions. Also, in the past year, their EBITDA increased by 50%.
3. The Opportunity: The CFO will be charged with the “turnaround” of the financial direction of the company to set the company up for a transaction in the next 1-2 years.
4. The Exposure: The CFO will be expected to provide business and operational analysis, strategic insight, and tactical financial support to be an effective business partner and trusted adviser to the CEO and senior management team.
The CFO's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will oversee/manage all aspects of the day-to-day financial management of the company including the preparation of the monthly financial package; management of GL accounts, annual audit, and submission of government and related tax returns; and financial planning.
● Implement financial and operational metrics and analytics to present to Executive Management.
● Develop and implement business process improvement initiatives and strategies.
● Increase the company’s ability to anticipate business issues and drive good decision-making through sound financial management.
● Standardize accounting processes and procedures.
● Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditures, budgets, ledgers, account maintenance & data entry
● Identify deficiencies and further develop guidelines and processes corresponding to the rapid growth of the company.
● Continually review accounting policies and procedures to ensure that the company is compliant with GAAP and statutory accounting
● Implement reliable forecasting tools (P&L, cash flow and balance sheet).
Compensation: Base + Bonus + Equity