Classification: Treasury Analyst/Assistant Treasurer
Compensation: $67000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is recruiting a Banking Officer to handle commercial lending and Treasury functions for the Miami regional office of a large Latin American bank. This position is fully remote, indefinitely, and this full-time role will offer a very competitive salary, discretionary bonus, and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes 100% employer-paid healthcare for employee and family.
Position posted by:
David Warren at Robert Half
- Directly negotiates and closes deals with counterparties, including large financial institutions, forfeiters, and corporate clients.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, political and legislative events that could negatively impact the bank’s portfolio or lending activities in order to minimize such impact.
- Propose investment, loans and deposits interest rate guidelines, fees and other charges, consistent with overall bank policy, to ensure they are competitive and profitable.
- Support and actively participate in all treasury activities. Including but not limited to search for the Agency’s funding through clients , deposits or Loans from non-related banks or affiliates , find treasury investment opportunities and monitor daily liquidity.
- Travels to assigned countries to originate new business opportunities and gathers political and economic information for analysis, while maintaining professional and community relations to increase the Bank’s visibility and businesses opportunities.
- Prepare and lead Corporate Banking committees (ALCO and Credit Portfolio Review Committee) to monitor various parameters of the portfolio and maintain a healthy level of liquidity, through lending activity reports, Lending Limits analysis, Impairment Test analysis and other reports and analysis as deem necessary.
- Monitor and comply with define limits for the portfolio. Propose changes when deem necessary.
- Administer accounts in accordance with established procedures. Ensures that all required documentation is obtained from customers/counterparties and supervises the orderly administration of files.
- Participates actively in the budgeting process.
- Ensures effective control and monitoring of financial margin results.
- Review and update periodically the Fund Management Policy and the Credit Policy
• Responsible for Promoting the Foreign Exchange Product with customers, as well as day to day FX quotations and executions.
- Solve any recommendations from internal or external auditors (Audit Tracking Report)
- The employee is responsible for adhering to all applicable BSA, AML, and OFAC compliance regulations