Our client is a manufacturer in the healthcare space and this position will support the Corporate Controller. The Finance team is looking for a dynamic treasury professional who can assist in process improvements and overall treasury oversight.
POSITION SUMMARY & REQUIREMENTS:
Contributes oversight over daily treasury activities relating to cash and risk management. Directs financial planning, procurement, and investment of funds for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and manage cash flow forecasting and monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide daily cash balance analysis .
- Responsible for fund transfers and execute daily funding
- Delegates authority for receipt, disbursement, banking, protection and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Designs and implements cash management system.
- Analyzes financial records to forecast future financial position and budget requirements.
- Evaluates need for procurement of funds and investment of surplus.
- Advises management on investments and loans for short- and long-range financial plans.