The Treasury Management Implementations Senior Specialist conducts the following assignments for new Treasury Management clients: implementation, training, project management, documentation review, and maintenance for Internet Banking, Remote Deposit, Bill Pay, Sweeps/Repos, ACH, Wires, Lockbox, Tax Payment and Positive Pay/Recon and other Treasury Management products and services. The incumbent is responsible for providing phone and e-mail product support for Treasury Management Commercial Customer Base.
Senior level incumbents are responsible for handling issues involving technical support with minimal supervision. The TMI Specialist Senior has a thorough understanding of the product mix and is responsible for providing exceptional support to the larger/ more complex customer relationships and resolving high-level issues by serving as the link between sensitive clients and senior bank management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These are the most significant job duties performed. The size, scope and complexity of assigned duties and responsibilities are dependent on the level and experience of the incumbent. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each assigned essential duty satisfactorily. Other responsibilities or special projects not specifically mentioned may also be assigned.
• Manages the addition/ deletion/ changing of companies, accounts, users, administrative users. Responsible for making proper decisions related to missing/incomplete paperwork or exceptions involving supplemental documentation.
• Leads high quality product implementation, working under minimal supervision.
• Leads onsite and webinar customer training for new clients.
• Leads mini projects for complex client implementations. Coordinates any required testing with customer and bank Operations.
• Effectively addresses and resolves issues which require higher level of technical and analytical competence with minimal supervision. Examples include, but are not limited to, ACH/Positive Pay file problem solving, Remote Deposit Installation and troubleshooting, documentation of vendor defects, browser settings and troubleshooting issues related to client computer environment.
• Understands and complies with all Bank policies and procedures, and federal and state laws and regulations pertinent to this position; stays informed and shares updates on changes with management. Required to successfully complete all required Compliance training.
• Continuously supports the Bank’s Mission Statement and Core Values.
Additional Responsibilities for Senior level:
• Under minimal supervision, leads projects for complex and large corporate client implementations. Coordinates any required testing with customer and bank Operations.
• Responsible for communicating product target markets, customer use of our systems, process interdependencies with other MB departments, customer profitability.
• Responsible for assessing and addressing product shortfalls/vendor defects, and for regularly communicating with commercial banking divisions to resolve customer issues.
• Acts as a lead on miscellaneous projects of varying importance and/or risk, and assigned key tasks by management that are considered critical to day-to-day functions and/or audit/compliance requirements (i.e. quality checking, training, etc.).
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Work Experience
High school diploma or GED and three or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Retains comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all documentation required for set up.
Responsible for having operational competency with all related bank systems and setup applications
Certificates and Licenses
No certificates required.
Job –Specific Knowledge
• Customer Service - Highly professional demeanor with excellent telephone skills and etiquette. Utilizes various interpersonal styles and communication methods to positively assist and influence customers.
• Operational/Regulations Processes - Knowledge on organization’s policies, regulations, objectives, and initiatives according to the job’s responsibilities. Ability to establish, conduct and track (audit) operational processes properly, and implement changes.
• Project Management - Knowledge of project coordination, identification of business needs, work plan, time management, resource allocation, team management and status reports. Must demonstrate leadership, logic, and reasoning skills. Identify risks/issues affecting project work progress and recommend solutions.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
• Strong Fluency user of Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Accurately inputs information into and retrieves from the computer.
• Thorough knowledge of software applications applicable to position/business unit.
• Quickly learns and achieves proficiency in new software applications as needed.
• Acts as subject matter expert and provides training, troubleshooting and other support for software applications managed by business unit (i.e. Commercial Online Banking, Remote Deposit, ACH, Wires, Positive Pay etc).
• Identifies and resolves problems.
• Demonstrates attention to detail
• Identifies opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources and develops / recommends / implements solutions.
• Produces unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations.
• Writes clearly and informatively. Edits work for spelling and grammar.
• Presents organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience.
• Excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization.
• Utilizes variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures.
Time Management Skills
• Demonstrates follow-up skills.
• Provides timely and professional support to all internal/external customers and vendors.
• Prioritizes regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within established time frame.
• Self-motivated. Works with minimal supervision.
• Consults with Team members and management as needed to complete assigned responsibilities.
• Establishes and maintains effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and to talk or hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk.
• Spends a portion of the day on the phone
• Office / cubicle work space with moderate noise level.
• Stress levels may increase due to seasonality and/or special projects and/or during peak times.
• Job is deadline sensitive.
Hours of Work
• Normal business hours with occasional overtime as needed.
• Local travel to customer locations required occasionally.
MB Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a pre-employment urine drug screening.