ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading organization in the real estate market; they are looking to add a Treasury Analyst. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TREASURY ANALYST:
- Reviewing monthly analysis statement from major banking relationships and communicating any findings/issues to the Controller.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate schedules of cash management relative activity, including bank accounts per institution, website users by rights, Authorized Signers, etc.
- Serve as the liaison with banking representatives to establish and monitor bank accounts and other banking products.
- Gather data such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
- Enter information into computer or computes amounts due.
- Generate invoices, listing items sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment.
- Generate credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise.
- Generate credit forms for customers or finance companies.
- Post transactions to general ledger.