We have seen significant growth of our business and due to this growth we are looking to add a talented Treasury Analyst to our high-performing team. In this role you will contribute to the success of the company by assisting with core aspects of Treasury operations including analysis of treasury processes and services, bank account management, payments processing and cash forecasting.
Reporting to the Director of Treasury Operations, you will play an integral part in the financial success of a of a highly successful global business.
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
- Analyze interest income, interest expense and cash discrepancies while assisting with the creation, analysis and maintenance of long term rolling cash forecasts and prepare reports for senior management.
- Monitor line of credit activity and assist with maintenance as needed.
- Manage letters of credit portfolio, working with Risk Services to establish annual letter of credit amounts and banks to adjust amounts as needed.
- Perform SOX control testing as needed, and review Treasury SOX documentation (quarterly and annually) and revise where appropriate.
- Assist Director of Treasury with management of department Business Continuity Plan (BCP) including maintenance and ensuring BCP processes are set up correctly.
- Liaise with IT and other Finance functions to maintain and update Treasury systems and data. Maintain T-Recs reconciliation system including managing data retrieval and imports, rules maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Periodically analyze investments and monitor financial risk ratios to ensure returns match risk and are in line with company investment policy.
- Participate on various project teams as required.
- Assist with daily Treasury activities as needed by serving as backup for wire and ACH payments, performing daily sales reconciliations, and assisting with refund processes and chargebacks response as needed.