- Monitor and analyze the daily cash, credit and investment position of the company.
- Monitor the activities of 3rd parties handling treasury functions.
- Prepare and maintain the weekly cash flow analysis reports, payment selection reports, logs and payment documents generated for weekly checks, ACH/EFT and wire cycles.
- Prepare daily check account reconciliations of wire transfers, to include check disbursements, ACH/EFT’s and sweep account activity.
- Prepare daily cash, ACH/EFT, and check deposits to the bank.
- Monitor/log the success of internal and external payments and receipts of positive pay, ACH and other payment file transmissions launched between Oracle and financial institutions.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent PC skills; Excel, Word, and Oracle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $75,000 to $90,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 1011532. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.