The Treasury Analyst will be principally responsible for treasury administration, forecasting and reporting. Primary activities will include cash forecasting, positioning, general banking administration duties, and supporting corporate finance activities. The Treasury Analyst will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Finance & Treasury and must be a self-starter able to thrive in a rapid paced, public company environment.
- Lead banking administration including, account and user administration, signatory administration, calendar management, opening/closing accounts, negotiating and documentation
- Ensure internal controls and documentation compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
• Execute daily cash management and banking duties, including positioning (Wires, ACH, Transfers) and platform management
- Drive operational efficiency improvements within the Corporate Treasury Ecosystem
- Partner across organizations and teams to implement strategic and operational improvements supporting business growth, enhance internal controls and efficiency
- Maintain up to date Cash Forecasting Models, collaborating with AR/AP/FP&A as required
- Support corporate finance activities as needed, including interactions, foreign exchange, and capital market activities
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business, economics or related field
- 2-4 years of demonstrated success in corporate treasury, cash management, finance, or related area
- Experience with or implementing Treasury Management Systems, bank portals and administration, ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
- Strong understanding of finance/accounting concepts and financial modeling techniques particularly including cash flow forecasting, variance analysis, debits and credits, accruals, time value of money, discounted cash flows, IRR, ROI, valuations, ratio analysis
- Familiarity with Software-as-a-Service, Payments, or other Recurring Revenue business a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.