We have a need for a treasury analyst for our clients growing company! They're a leading manufacturing company and they are looking for an individual with solid cash management/treasury experience to come in and assist the treasury department.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Day-to-day execution of operations in liquidity risk
- Ensure adherence to established standards, risk limits, and the regulatory requirements introduced with Enhanced Prudential Standards
- Ensures treasury policies, practices and procedures are understood, followed, and updated according to internal governance requirements
- Perform variance, reconciliation and forecasting analysis of key financial data and liquidity stress testing
- Validate the accuracy of internal reporting of financial and operational data.