This position contributes to the company’s success by ensuring efficient cash management on a daily basis and managing and administrating the company’s banking platforms. The Treasury Analyst will support all aspects of treasury operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions and supporting the cash forecasting process. The position supports other departments by overseeing operational and strategic projects.
Responsible for performing various cash, disbursement, and cash accounting activities within the treasury function. The role is primarily focused on the daily management of cash balances and transactions and includes, but is not limited to, audit inquiries, and other core treasury functions, e.g. bank administration, positive pay and ACH decisioning, reviewing wire transfers, etc. This individual may be required to provide input to or participate in various projects and will perform other duties as requested.
- Support cash forecasting process
- Contribute to the cash management strategy
- Recommend line-of-credit borrowings, paydowns and conversions
- Evaluate new banking products and services
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank accounts, balances, banking system and bank cost information
- Respond to audit inquiries in a timely manner
- Review and approve external and internal wire transfers
- Assist with decisioning positive pay and ACH exception decisioning
- Assist in reviewing, confirming and recommending changes related to various debt and investment instruments