CFS Inc. is working with a leading manufacturing company who is looking for a Treasury Analyst.
You will work with the treasury team to support global treasury cash management operations including exposure to cash forecasting, foreign exchange, inter company loan netting, banking relationship management and international funding. The Treasury Analyst will also support Global SAP and SWIFT. Team members are given significant responsibilities and the ability to contribute meaningfully at all levels.
We seek a business astute, financially knowledgeable professional with a degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting with a strong interest in Treasury and Global Cash Management. This person will report to the Director Global Treasury Operations, but will be a contributor to activities across the department and may support multiple people at any given time.
- Execute the daily cash position for the US and Canada and monitor the treasury mailbox
- Initiate domestic and international wires for multiple legal entities; ensure adequate wire payment supporting documentation is attached in SAP; monitor payment status of wires
- Assist in the preparation of the Cash Forecast for US and Canada
- Support overall global treasury operations departmental projects (SAP, SWIFT)
- Establish new bank accounts and update bank documentation as required
- Support the Netting Process, including execution of foreign currency spot trades.
- Troubleshoot any payment issues with the bank and our SWIFT support team