Lennar is growing! Come grow with us!
Responsible for the performance of Treasury management duties, including cash management, bank account management, letters of credit, corporate card programs and national rebate vendor program. Prepare reports for Accounting, Finance or divisions as required.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities:
- Review applications and prepare drafts of new Letters of Credit (“LOC”) and amendments.
- Manage LOC lines and ensure efficient and optimal utilization to minimize overall cost to the company.
- Accurately update and maintain LOC database.
- Communicate with banks on issuing, amending and cancelling LOCs and reconcile bank fees for payment.
- Consolidate LOC support and correspondence into E-File.
- Negotiate LOC language with beneficiaries and division.
- Manage LOC pipeline to meet division deadlines.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration - Finance, required.
- Minimum of 2 years Corporate Finance, Banking or Treasury experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – strong excel skills required.
- Combined experience with banking platforms (CashPro, Access, CEO), SalesForce, and JDE and/or other ERP systems and card processing systems is a plus
- Active learner with ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Good verbal and written communication skills a must along with ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Must be a team player who is detailed-oriented, organized, and efficient, with analytical and problem solving skills, follow up skills and who works responsibly and independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing multi-tasking skills and to meet deadlines daily, weekly and monthly.
- Position requires reliable, consistent and punctual attendance.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.