Treasury Analyst (KH25878)
Our client is an industry leader and a highly desired place to work! They are currently looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, flexible schedule, excellent benefits, great amenities, and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. They pride themselves on promoting from within.
The Treasury Analyst will work with key leaders and assist with cash management, and perform complex cash flow forecasting and variance analysis. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for developing cash flow forecasting models based on analyses of both historical trends and current transactions.
• Assist managing enterprise funds available for operations, investment and/or other funding projects.
• Develop, prepare and publish forecast reporting packages to stakeholders, including variances and update to the forecast.
• Recommend and implement improvements to current cash management processes.
• Develop complex financial model and presentations to assist the Treasury department in making business decisions.
• Advise management of evolving trends in the cash flow and the impacts on the cash forecast.
• Maintain credit facility with the corporate banking partner.
• Research, maintain and update documentation of all liquidity facilities available to the enterprise.
• Perform detailed analysis and presentations of treasury related fees including cash items, bank related fees, and other treasury items.
• The Treasury Analyst will perform other duties as required.