Responsible for the performance of Treasury management duties, including cash management, bank account management, letters of credit, corporate card programs and national rebate vendor program. Prepare reports for Accounting, Finance or divisions as required.
- Respond to division requests to open, update and close bank accounts and ensure paperwork consistent with company policy and banking KYC requirements
- Responsible for updating entitlements in banking platforms.
- Serve as one of the primary systems analysts for finance-managed applications including the Bank Portals, and Treasury systems.
- Supervise daily treasury system functionality and lead research and issue resolution.
- Prepare monthly projections of bank account balances and perform quarter cash estimate reporting functions.
- Assist management in project work streams with business analysis, implementation of functionality, testing, and connectivity.
- Lead trainings for treasury system functionality and procedures.
- Work with Internal Audit and Compliance teams, as well as external Audit teams.
- Consolidate and summarize information from divisions and communicate with division associates to research variances.
- Special Projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration - Finance, required.
- Minimum of 2 years Corporate Finance, Banking or Treasury experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – strong excel skills required.
- Combined experience with banking platforms (CashPro, Access, CEO), SalesForce, and JDE and/or other ERP systems and card processing systems is a plus
- Active learner with ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Good verbal and written communication skills a must along with ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Must be a team player who is detailed-oriented, organized, and efficient, with analytical and problem solving skills, follow up skills and who works responsibly and independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing multi-tasking skills and to meet deadlines daily, weekly and monthly.
- Position requires reliable, consistent and punctual attendance.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.