Treasury Analyst - Business Partner
Cash Consolidation, Transaction Processing, Reconciliation, and Forecasting
- Perform all ongoing daily cash transaction processing, position consolidation, bank file interfaces, reconciliation and reporting activities in the Treasury Management systems for FIRM, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor intra-day cash positions on a real-time basis to ensure sufficient funds for daily liquidity and transaction processing.
- Monitor status of transaction flows from various groups including Retail and Wholesale portfolios, Legal, Accounting, Tax, Accounts Payables, etc. Provide support to the various groups on how to submit their transaction requests, approvals and how to use the system and resolve issues to facilitate all aspects of transaction processing.
- Obtain, review, and consolidate forecasts from various sources and prepare short-term cash flow forecasts for Debt Issuance, Investments and Trading and for Treasury management to meet daily liquidity requirements.
- Use knowledge of accounting principles to reconcile and clear outstanding entries to maintain accurate general ledger balances
- Establish, maintain, and improve the internal controls for the movements of all funds
- Drive process improvement opportunities for FIRM and all affiliates Bank Relationship Management and Analysis
- Act as the primary daily bank point of contact with respect to transaction-related Cash Management products and services.
- Analyze new banking products and services for usage opportunities within FIRM Treasury, for other FIRM's departments, subsidiaries and affiliates and make recommendations to management.
- Manage bank accounts and related services to meet business needs, including opening and closing bank accounts, adding or removing features/services, updating account documentation, and coordinating with financial institutions, Legal, and senior management of FIRM, and its affiliates to obtain appropriate approvals.
Type & Amount of Experience
- 6+ years of professional experience in Treasury, Finance or Cash Management operations, at a corporate or financial institution.
- Understanding of Cash Management operations including cash flow forecasting, cash pooling, cash positioning, transaction management and reconciliation.
- Experience in establishing effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously within stringent time frames
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid experience with Treasury workstations and/or systems projects is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree - finance, accounting, business or economics related required.
- MBA is a plus.
- Broad knowledge of Treasury Management systems and bank portals (I.e. CashPro, JPMorgan Access, SAP, GTreasury, Sungard, etc.)
- Some experience in the use of accounting general ledger systems, treasury analytics and reporting software
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and/or similar Market Data service providers.
- Microsoft suite of products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Notes, Lync, Visio, etc.
Apply now for immediate consideration!