Our client, headquartered here in Columbus, Ohio, is a leader in the Health Care industry on a national level. They are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their company as a Treasury Accountant.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Work where you will feel appreciated and respected as an employee
- Take the next step in your career; great advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Offering an attractive work/life balance
- A highly visible position that gives you the chance to make an impact
- Coordinate daily wire activity with the Treasurer
- Assist the Treasurer in maintaining and overseeing company bank accounts
- Prepare monthly financial statements and related analysis
- Direct accounts payable personnel on processing, coding, month end close, and training
- Serve as backup for the accounting department
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven accounting work
- Treasury experience preferred; Wire transfers, banking, etc.
- Bachelor's degree - Accounting/Finance or similar
- Understanding of GAAP
- Experience with automated invoice processing/payment software
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills