The Senior Treasury Analyst is responsible for building and transforming the company Treasury function including cash management, forecasting, banking administration, credit compliance reporting, insurance and certain other treasury related operations.
- Maintain and report on daily cash management and positioning for all the company entities/bank accounts.
- Approve, supervise and review the company payments and cash flows.
- Prepare and design various cash flow forecasts for each entity.
- Perform financial modeling to maintain adequate liquidity for all entities.
- Manage and monitor processes for corporate credit cards and bank account access/authorization.
- Manage and administer cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Manage company's insurance provider and respond to any insurance related requests.
- Monitor and report on investment portfolios including working capital.
- Manage the company's debt compliance and reporting process.
- Provide technical and other support for process improvement and other projects as needed.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Identify internal and external business challenges and develop recommendations.
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- Lead a wide range of internal and cross organizational Treasury projects.
- Promote the Company's mission, vision, objectives and strategies, offering and receiving feedback, and leading others.
- Comply with all Company policies and administrative processes.
- Support the CFO in other functions as deemed necessary, based on the Company's evolution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of FP&A experience.
- CTP, CCM, CPA certification preferred.