Position is located in Downtown Orlando
Why take a Treasurer role with this company?
● National institution that has been in growth mode – Orlando office has grown 111%!
● Highly recognized company becoming the top in their industry in the Nation.
● CFS has successfully placed multiple accounting professionals at this institution in the last year.
● Feedback from the individuals placed is that this is a strong team-oriented environment with an emphasis on creating a true Work/Life balance for all.
● Over $15B in assets under management, having been in business for over 25 years.
● Newly created Treasurer position due to new divisional headquarters in Orlando!
● Growing division with career advancement opportunities!
● Work for an institution that encourages employees to make suggestions to improve efficiency and accuracy.
● Management team is comprised of very forward-thinking CPAs who take a hands-off approach to leadership.
Perks of the Treasurer role:
● Competitive salary based on background and experience.
● Strong 401k match plan to start immediately.
● Bonus plan based on company and individual’s performance.
What the Treasurer will do…
● The Treasurer will prepare and analyze daily cash positions; process ACH and wire transfers for all domestic operations.
● Create and close accounts at banking institutions.
● The Treasurer will provide suggestions on changes to cash management for assigned entity.