Trade Specialist Accounting Job
SNI Companies has partners with a well known Energy Trading Company who has a contract-to-hire Trade Specialist job. They are in search of a knowledgeable, detail oriented and customer oriented candidate with at least 1-2 years of experience in trade settlements, general accounting or finance.
Position: Trade Specialist Job
Salary Range: $55-65K Depending on Experience
Work Schedule: M-F 8 am - 5 PM
Location - Galleria Area
- Responsible for verifying accurate settlement information
- Validating and processing large volume of invoices
- Define and adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley standards and procedures
- Coordinate process improvements to trade capture/settlement procedures
- Implement automated solutions to the department's manual processes
- Consult with traders, risk management, credit, and accounting on daily and monthly profitability
- Create operational reports to support trade strategies
- Research and negotiate discrepancies discovered through the settlement process
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in business or other technical discipline (e.g. engineering, finance, accounting, computer science, etc.) required.
- One or more years' experience in general business, accounting, or finance preferred.
- Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to independently prioritize and manage responsibilities.
- Problem solving and exercising proper independent judgment in daily activities required.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and communication skills required.
- Microsoft Office also required.
If you are interested in this Trade Specialist Job in Houston, TX or other opportunities available through SNI Companies, please apply online or email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]