I'm partners with a large bank in the Wayne are who are looking for Title Processors, please see below for the MINIMUM qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of previous office and administrative work experience with a mortgage or banking loan environment focus.
- Two years of previous title experience is preferred
- Document scanning or clerical experience
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point)
- The Title Processor will be responsible for preparing and reviewing closing documents for accuracy. The incumbent will also be responsible for HUD preparations
- Will be responsible for preparing and reviewing closing documents for accuracy.
- Will also be responsible for HUD preparations. The incumbent will create commitment documents, review loan packages, and disburse checks, and order title searches, tax/utility certifications and payoffs.
- Prepare documents for recording and will be responsible for disbursing files. The incumbent will be responsible for reconciling Trust Accounts.
- Accurately compute recording/filing fees for various counties and municipalities while clearing any title issues and preparing final title policies.
- This position requires the incumbent to be a Notary Public or to be willing to become a Notary Public
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.