Equity Staffing Group is looking to hire Tellers or Retail Associates to join a credit union with multiple locations throughout the Front Range. Our client wants people who are looking for a career and not just another job as they take great pride from promoting within their business.
Here you are:
- You are authentic and passionate about helping others.
- You enjoy learning and want a career…not just a paycheck.
- You understand financial products and services.
- You’ve won service excellence awards and earned high fives and fist bumps for your awesomeness.
- You embrace change and seek new ways to serve our members and the community.
- You work well with others, even when things don’t go as planned.
- You are innovative and thrive on challenges.
- You embrace change and a fast pace. We do think we can change the world for people and are making it happen!
Here’s what a Teller’s day looks like:
- LEARN about our members, hear them, and understand their situations.
- EDUCATE our members on the ways we can help them afford life.
- PROVIDE exceptional service, greet members by name, and make them feel like family.
- PROCESS transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments with consummate professionalism.
- PARTICIPATE in achieving branch goals by constantly searching for new ways to better serve our members.
- GROW with us by immersing in financial industry trends, products, services and technological advances.
- SHARE your knowledge on effective practices, competitive intelligence, and business opportunities.
- STAND shoulder-to-shoulder with our members and your canvas teammates through our peaks and valleys.
We are all about career growth by promoting from within:
- You’ll be a financial services guru: Bonus! You’ll gain a solid understanding of the structure of a consumer financial institution, products and services offered. This knowledge will prepare you for many, many career opportunities.
- Seriously good benefits: Beyond healthcare, dental, and life insurance, we make it so worth your while. Employees get a 10% company contribution to their 401(k), generous personal time off, and employee discounts on loans (That includes cars and houses!).
- This is a career: We invest in developing your skills and promote heavily from within. While we hope you stay with us until you retire, Credit Unions across the country collaborate with each other and hire from within. Once you’re in, you’re in.
Other Important Information:
You’ll be asked to work a flexible schedule Monday thru Saturday — 40 hours per week. You’ll use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, copiers, fax machines, and filing cabinets.
$14.00 - $15.00 /Hour