Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the responsibility of the Technology Sourcing Manager – to manage sourcing activities and projects for assigned categories as determined by Technology Sourcing leadership. Technology Sourcing categories include sourcing and contract activities for technology products and services in the following verticals: retail, gaming, general technology products, desktop, telecom, network, security/surveillance, consulting, staff augmentation, hotel, food & beverage, information security, human resources, global procurement, digital marketing, revenue management, entertainment, financial/analytics, media technology, and marketing for MGM Resorts International and subsidiary companies. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
- Manage or support technology sourcing efforts for assigned technology related products and services required by the company’s technology departments, business departments, Centers of Excellence (COE’s), and MGM Resorts International’s various properties
- Develop and issue comprehensive, consolidated, global Requests for Proposal (RFP’s), Request for Quotes (RFQ’s), Request for Information (RFI’s) and conduct RFx analysis to assist in determining award scenarios by collaborating with internal business teams, technology departments, and COE’s as required
- Ensure Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s) are executed as needed
- Ensure probity reviews are conducted as necessary
- Work with IT compliance to ensure suppliers are compliant with gaming jurisdictions if required
- Lead, prepare and execute supplier negotiations; negotiate and write performance driven supplier contracts for assigned projects; Expert knowledge of business terms, legal terms, pricing terms, ability to redline/blackline contractual agreements (which includes, but not limited to: lease agreements, product and services agreements, amendments, addendums, SOW’s, change orders, order forms, letters of termination, contractual documentation related to supplier disengagement process, contract renewals, and maintenance agreements) and work with suppliers, internal business teams, COE’s, technology departments, Corporate Legal, Security and Risk to accomplish these tasks
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams to determine business success factors, expectations, and requirements to ensure appropriate statements of work are being developed by internal teams and include supplier performance metrics to ensure that such statements of work (“SOW”) are performance driven to hold the supplier accountable during the performance of their obligations
- Conduct financial and spend analysis with the ability to quickly identify trends and discrepancies as needed
- Collaborate with internal business departments, technology departments, and COE’s to identify company-wide cost reduction opportunities, using techniques such as Total Cost of Ownership, supplier rationalization, demand management, make/buy and lease/buy analysis, where appropriate
- Obtain business, legal, and risk signoff on all contractual documents and process documents to obtain authorized signatures from internal contracting entity and supplier; Ensure all executed contractual documents (i.e. Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statements of Work, Master Agreements, etc.) are shared with appropriate parties and uploaded in the contract repository
- Collaborate with internal business teams, COE’s and technology departments to identify new suppliers as required
- Provide solutions to identified issues
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations on strategic initiatives to management
- Develop technology supplier relationships, and identify qualified diverse suppliers for bidding opportunities.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Four-year degree in business or related field; or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 5 years of strategic sourcing experience with a focus on Technology sourcing.
- Experience conducting bid processes (RFI, RFP and informal bids) and negotiating supplier agreements.
- Experience redlining/blacklining agreements and other contractual documentation.
- Experience with the knowledge of contractual language (limit of liability, insurance, pricing, indemnification, etc.)
- Experience in facilitating and processing contractual documentation through its lifecycle.
- Experience and working knowledge of Agreements, Statements of Work, Order forms, and other contractual documentation.
- Experience multi-tasking and handling multiple assignments at any given time.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Knowledge of hospitality and casino operation as it relates to Technology infrastructure, products and services preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience with Contract Lifecycle Management toolsets (“CLM”)
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.