We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will support select aspects of the Policy and Process Management activities at Alliant Credit Union (“Alliant”).
Your primary function is to provide editorial review on Policy and Procedure documents, as well as select other documentation.
In addition, you may support select aspects (as assigned) of the following (non-exhaustive) Policy and Process Management activities: Policy and Procedure document review and approval workflow system, Policy and Procedure documents repository, suite of training and resource materials for Policy and Process Management, and maintenance of Policy and Procedure SharePoint page(s) and shared drives.
Working closely with all Alliant lines of business and support functions, as well as Three Lines of Defense risk partners (e.g., Compliance, Legal, Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management), you are responsible for delivering concise and uniform consultation, and statements of documentation, governance, controls, processes and best practices required for compliant and prudent credit union operations. You will be able to self-develop a deep understanding of operations at Alliant, be well versed in Policy and Procedure best practices, and able to effectively deliver appropriate consultation and work-product accordingly. Demonstrated mastery of technical writing is essential for this role.
The position requires the ability to translate business operations, technical material, and regulatory and compliance requirements into functional Policies, Standards, and Procedures with appropriate specificity, plain-language style, and uniform voice, all with a focus on sound business practices.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Provide editorial and “voice” copyediting for Policy and Procedure documents and other Alliant documentation
- Collaborate with Alliant lines of business and Three Lines of Defense Risk functions to develop Policies, Standards, Procedures and other process documents to meet the operational, risk management and compliance needs of the organization
- Provide results-driven, risk management rooted consultative support to the Alliant enterprise for Policy and Process Management
- Work with Issues Management and business partners to remediate issues related to Policies, Standards and Procedures needs
- As assigned, support a comprehensive library of training materials and resource documents (e.g., job aids, templates) both for lines of business users and stakeholders in the Policy and Process Management Process (e.g., internal reviewers and Business Risk Office members)
- As assigned, support administration of the Policy and Process Management SharePoint site(s) and associated shared drives and repositories