TEKsystems is partnering with a client in the northern suburbs in search of a technical scrum master/ RTE.
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to apply based on job details below. Must work W2.
- Drives the team to high performing levels by creating a healthy Agile environment, provides Agile coaching to team (test first, XP, etc)
- Schedules and facilitates all relevant meetings for the release, including sprint pipeline grooming, release planning, sprint planning and daily stand ups/huddles
- Protects the team, facilitates the removal of issues/blockers/impediments,and helps the team resolve dependencies
- Responsible for facilitating the sprint pipeline grooming that gets the User Story to Ready state
- Manages the release and sprint timelines, follows up on key action items
- Assesses the scrum teams velocity for the upcoming sprint and tracks the sprint health
- Facilitates the sprint review and demo, sprint retrospective. Captures and distributes feedback
- Provides status updates to Product Owners, business stakeholders and management, as needed
- Completes Product Development Process (PDP) documentation
- Maintains release information in Clarity and Rally
- Ensures test environment is set up properly, with all necessary dependencies and test data
- Plans and coordinates testing environment deployments, production installs and assures they are complete
- Identify dependencies between agile teams and help communicate and resolve dependencies between different teams.
- Participate in Scrum of Scrums forum within the Agile Release Train to communicate agile teams progress, dependencies and impediments
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
BS in Computer Science or related degree.
Atleast 5 years of experience as a Release Train Engineer or a Technical Project Manager
Experience with Agile/Scrum/SAFE framework
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.