Looking for a motivated individual that wants to be apart of an exciting team atmosphere! Located right in Downtown Boston!
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
- Strong bookkeeping skills and experience with Excel, Word, QuickBooks and/or other accounting software programs
- Prior experience in preparing 1040; ability to prepare 1099s tax returns; the desire to be exposed and ability learn to prepare additional type of returns
- Ability to prepare Power of Attorney, apply for EIN's, etc.
- Willing to assist with tax processing as needed
- Must have strong organizational & analytical skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a team environment to meet busy season deadlines
- Must have a positive attitude and be a strong team player
- Ability to work overtime as needed