Tax Manager - Multi Billion Dollar Corporation
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a well-known multi media company headquartered in the Washington DC area.
• They are looking to expand their team by hiring an Accounting Manager for their Financial Reporting group.
• The company is well-established and has been experiencing much growth every year.
• The company values teamwork and flexibility
• They are in growth mode so there is opportunity for advancement
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, company-paid healthcare, career advancement flexible culture
Overview of the Tax Manager role:
• Preparation of federal, state and local tax returns
• Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual tax provision
• Perform tax research
• Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and compliance
• Preparation of US International tax forms and other forms
Preferred Qualifications for the Tax Manager:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• 5+ years' corporate tax and tax accounting experience
• Experience with Onesource Income Tax and Tax Provision Software preferred