Great opportunity for experienced Tax professional with a growing, Atlanta based company. This role will have diverse responsibilities that include:
- Federal and State Income Tax Compliance
- Estimated Tax Payments
- Coordinate with external auditors
- Handling Tax Notices
- Tax planning and modeling
- Capital expenditures spending
- Tax research
This is a great role for an experienced Senior Tax professional seeking a step up to Manager level.
The company offers a great compensation/benefits package, a culture of adding value and impacting performance, high exposure and good work life balance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CPA designation
- 4+ years of relevant experience (tax research, returns, provision, compliance)
- Public accounting experience
- Strong corporate tax experience or large CPA firm experience
- Experience with OneSource
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) and proven ability to present to Executives.
- History of job stability required for consideration
Local candidates preferred, although some relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Please send resumes to:
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67652 when responding to this ad.