Community Tax, LLC ('CTax"), one of the nation's largest, fastest growing and most successful tax services companies, is seeking an experienced, Tax Manager to play a critical role in growth, excellence in service delivery and continuous process improvement, as we aggressively expand our nationwide footprint. Our Tax Team prepares and reviews a high volume of individual, corporate and partnership tax returns from clients nationwide as part of our nationwide tax representation services. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organization allowing you to be a solid contributor to innovation and growth. If you're a tax professional seeking a team-oriented culture along with access to tools and resources necessary to succeed Community Tax is the opportunity you seek.
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Community Tax, LLC. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
● Lead, train and coach tax preparers and tax professionals.
● Manage and distribute work throughout the department, working closely with Senior Management to establish and maintain exceptional performance expectations
● Review, manage and continuously improve workflows, operating efficiencies and departmental KPIs
● Monitor and continuously improve detailed reporting techniques and scheduling, ensuring compliance and client satisfaction.
● Review U.S. corporate, partnership and individual tax returns and research any issues that may arise
● Guide and oversee the implementation, evaluation, and monitoring of standards and programs focused on improved client satisfaction
● Foster an environment which promotes Respect, Caring, Teamwork, Excellence and Commitment to Personal Best
As a leader in our organization, you will help drive growth by having the responsibility to:
● Review and continuously improve Standard Operating Procedures and processes
● Grow local Tax Preparation Business
● Build Corporate Tax Preparation Division
● Assist in development and management of related accounting and bookkeeping functions